Last updated: December 11th, 2019 -
We're currently aware of an issue that may cause media to upload slowly. Our team is investigating and making changes to our system, so upload speeds should be improving soon!
In the meantime, here are a few things you can try to confirm this is not unique to your computer/network:
1. If your upload seems to be loading indefinitely it's possible the upload failed and needs to be re-initiated. Cancel the upload, saving then refreshing the page, and trying it again in smaller batches.
2. Ensure your browser is up to date to rule out stability issues.
3. Clear your cache to rule out issues cached in your session.
4. Start your browser in Incognito/Safe mode before trying the upload again to rule out issues caused by some plugins.
5. Use a different internet network or a hotspot and try the upload again to rule out firewall related issues on employee or government networks.
It is also worth ensuring your file does meet the upload requirements listed on our help center.
We'll share updates on this article as our team has them.