Animoto may terminate an account or remove content that in our judgment, does not comply with our Terms of Service, internal rules of user conduct, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate.
If you would like to notify us of an Animoto video that you believe we should review, you can send us a request by contacting our team at email@example.com
Here are some things we review accounts and video content for:
- Violations of Animoto’s Terms of Service
- Videos that contain or incite violence or are threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, or deceptive
- Videos that contain adult content or are pornographic in nature
- Videos intended to victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals
- Videos that discriminate on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- Videos that would harm an individual or group of individuals’ ability to vote or participate in democracy or lead to potential harm or violence against public officials.
- Videos that may harm an individual or group of individuals’ ability to make informed decisions regarding their health including false or misleading information related to the COVID-19 pandemic that is unfounded in research or credible reporting
- Videos that infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other right of any party