You can download and combine multiple Animoto projects with Quicktime (Mac) or Photos app (Windows 10).
Mac QuickTime Instructions:
- Open the first mp4 file in QuickTime
- Click Edit > Add Clip to End
- You can then select the next mp4 you’d like to merge from the file viewer.
- Click File > Export As > (select the original aspect ratio)
Windows Photos App 10 Instructions:
- Open the Photos app and click “Create”
- Select “Video Project”
- Navigate to the video files you need to combine and highlight them
- Name the project and click “Create Video”
- Click Export and Share to finish the merge.
To join various kinds of video files like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVCHD, SWF, MOD, MTS, FLV, ASF, MXF, WebM, etc,
personally recommend a step by step guide at: http://www.faasoft.com/articles/video-joiner-mac-and-windows.html
Hope it is what you are looking for.
I have used this software for joining mp4 files and this software has really helped me when I was working for one of my clients. The logo design pros https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/logo-design-pros providing of mp4 joiner resembles with the one on which I was working. I will prefer everyone whenever you are looking for a mp4 joiner try this software.