Before you cancel, we recommend logging into Animoto from your computer and seeing if that version of the program fits your needs a bit better! There are a few significant differences when creating videos on the website, like being able to control timing of your photos and being able to add longer video clips. If you give it a try and still want to cancel, no problem.
Depending on how your purchased your Animoto subscription plan, you'll need to follow different steps to cancel.
If you purchased your Animoto Basic or Personal subscription plan directly from your mobile device, you will need to cancel or manage your subscription settings directly from your device.
To view your subscriptions on your Apple device, tap this link: View my subscriptions. Or follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you have any additional inquiries about your Premium Subscription purchased through your iOS device, you may contact Apple Support.
If you purchased your Animoto Personal, Pro or Business subscription plan directly from our website, you can cancel or manage your plan from any computer.
- To view your subscriptions directly in your Animoto account, follow these steps:
- Log into your Animoto account on a computer or laptop.
- Select "Account" from the menu under your Avatar in the top right corner.
- Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate to the "Billing" tab.
- Turn of the auto-renewal feature by using the toggle button next to your auto-renew date.
If you have any additional inquiries about your Animoto subscription purchased through Animoto, you can contact our team.