ONBOARDING AND GENERAL
What is a brief description of the product?
- Animoto is an easy to use, cloud-based video creation service that allows you to upload media assets and generate videos online
What hardware and software is required to use Animoto?
- Animoto is online and does not require the installation of any software. We recommend using a computer with a strong graphics card and Google Chrome/Firefox browsers. You can find out more about system requirements here.
Is Animoto available online/offline?
- Animoto is only available online and cannot be used without internet access.
What is required to start using Animoto?
- Animoto can be accessed as soon as an account is created with an email address and password.
What sites need to be whitelisted to override restrictive internet access?
- All Animoto pages are extensions of https://animoto.com
Can we sign in with a Google Account?
- Yes, you can sign in with Google and Facebook accounts.
Does Animoto Integrate with Office 365?
- Animoto does not integrate with office 365
How can we get technical support from Animoto?
- You’ll be able to reach out to the Customer Team 7 days a week by emailing email@example.com or submitting a request here.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
Who can see my Animoto Videos?
- All videos are totally private unless you actively share your video's link with others and/or post it elsewhere. No one can search for, or access your video without a link to the video.
What data does Animoto collect and is Animoto GDPR/COPPA Compliant?
- Yes! Animoto takes data protection very seriously. You can find out more about GDPR and Animoto here.
What country is data stored in?
- The United States.
Do you support One Roster API
- We do not currently have an integration with One Roster.
Is there an Age requirement to use Animoto
- Animoto users must be at least 13 years of age. Animoto users under the age of 13 can use Animoto under the conditions outlined in our Education Terms of Service